Monday, October 18, 2010

to update please click refresh

So the good news is that I told my job I was leaving at the end of Novemeber and they were totally cool about it. The bad news is that because I felt bad that I couldn't work Christmas eve or News Years even I offered to work Thanksgiving. You have to work two of the three holidays and I obviously won't be here for two of them. I insisted Rachel fly to Buffalo for Turkey Day since I'll be at work. I hate missing holidays with my family. Imiss them enough on a daily basis let alone missing them on a day thats about being with your family. And I'm working Thanksgiving and the two days after that so its not even like a can spend a little time there. We will probably stop there for a night or two on our way to Florida though. We're so pumped about Florida and the road trip to get there. We're gonna really stretch this trip out since we know people all along the coast that we can stay with. For now we must work to enjoy Boston. I think I've told myself so many times by now I don't like it that I started to really believe it, but its not so bad. I've started going on walks along the Charles River and I think its probably my favorite thing to do here. Rach's parents have book they're trip and are coming to visit us in about two weeks which is ALWAYS a good time. The weather today is beauitiful so we're going to go running and get some errands done as well. Little Joey is still at large and I havn't done a morsel test in a while to see if he's still around. I think I'll do that today while we're out. Enjoy the day everyone! -lj

No comments:

Post a Comment