Friday, October 22, 2010

Is it Sunday yet?

So we're both sick now. Drinking fluids and trying to get pity parties at work. Our fingers are crossed that we'll be better by Sunday so we can enjoy the haunted hay ride which we're going to no matter what! I'm tired of blogging about Biggest loser and Little Joey (no offense little joey). We've decided to treat ourselves and we're trying to plan a trip to Ptown for Halloween. We're very excited but still havn't booked anything because we have to see if our requests for work went through. Yesterday was my day off but I recieved a phone call around four o clock from Ian, my manager, asking me to come in since they didn't realize they were understaffed. They made the schedule with Wenderson on it and then fired him. How on Earth did they not realize they would have one less person every day he was supposed to work? I noticed right away and figured they had to have known but didn't care. So I ironed my shirt quick and rushed to work. Bye-bye day of rest. I can't wait to find out what I made. When I tell you you're gonna laugh. A hundred bucks means an awesome night and last night was not particulary awesome. Me and my silly ideas with this restaurant. My next day off is Sunday now. I'm hoping they feel overstaffed tonight with four backwaiters and one training back waiter and they send me home since I was supposed to be off last night. When Rach and I finally eat there next month this will all be worth it. If we order the nine course tasting, they'll totally send us a bunch of extra courses and give us special treatment. I hear all the time with tastings that its "the best food we've ever had". Man, I can't wait. -lj

No comments:

Post a Comment