Sunday, September 05, 2010

clio

Well, I got an interview. It's for a back waiter at a restaurant called "Clio" located in the Elliot hotel. I've don't think I've ever even eaten at a restaurant this nice let alone worked in one. If I work there it's going to bring my resume up about twenty levels. I'm excited about the prospect of working in that caliber of restaurant but I need a haircut. Thats a weird thing to stress about, but its not like I have money to go buy a nice outfit and get a hair cut for this interview. The owner sounded really cool on the phone and I feel I can definitely tell him anything he wants to hear. I'm gonna study up on the menu and convince him that if he hires someone who's learning he has the advantage of having someone coming in every day trying to do better than they did the day before. My biggest worry is what to wear to the interview. I have to invest in some shoes after this. My interview is on Tuesday at 2pm. Keep your fingers crossed for me and say a prayer to the culinary gods. -lj

No comments:

Post a Comment