Wednesday, September 08, 2010

the announcements continue

Lunch with Cassie and Joe was fantastic. They're moving to DC tomorrow which truely unfortunate. They're a really fun couple to hang out with and know a lot of cool things about Boston. They were kind enough to buy us lunch as a welcome to Beantown and gave us lots of tips and fun ideas about things in the area to do. Again, we're really bummed they're leaving. Next on the agenda for today is my apologies for not writing about our visit to New York. I plan to give our New York weekend its own entry either tomorrow morning or when I get home tonight. Home tonight? Joanna, where are you going? Well.... I will be at Clio from 4-10ish learning the ropes and seeing whether Clio and I "are a good fit". The interview went really well yesterday. The two managers I spoke with were shockingly young and extrememly cool and laid back. I'm training tonight with another back server and I guess if I do a good job, I'm hired. No, I don't know if I get paid tonight. No, I don't know if I get fed. No, I don't know how much I would be making if hired. When I know these answers, you will be the first (after Rachel) to hear them. I'm a little nervous about tonight. I hope I can live up to how much I talked myself up. I'm glad its not a weekend and it'll be a little slower. I'm hoping this place isn't completely out of league and I don't end up embarrassing myself. I'm sure it will be fine. I also just realized that my last five sentences start with "I". Narcissist. -lj

No comments:

Post a Comment