Tuesday, June 01, 2010

special victims unit

I've found myself indulging in quite the lazy day off today. Rach spent the morning working for Scott and now she is at BOA, serving on her first night. Can you believe she works at the restaurant next door to mine? Not down the block. Not across the street. Not two doors down. Directly next door. But back to my lazy day. There was a Law and Order SVU marathon on today. It wasn't too nice out..pretty cloudy. I seriously spent my entire day cleaning...and watching Detectives Stabeler and Benson run around NYC solving crimes. It was a very good day. Nothing much is new that Rachel hasn't told you. I still love my job. Oh...we went hiking yesterday with Beau. We hiked up Mt. Sanitas. Again we chose the long way up and the steep way down. We managed to make it to the bottom with no injuries. As we were walking along the pebble path along the base of the mountain to the car when we were done however...I rolled my ankle on a pine cone and tumbled. pretty hard. A mountain I can do...but those pebble roads...gotta use caution.

1 comment:

  1. Where would we be without Law and Order??? You have learned well!!! Loved the pics, but we both agree that the two of you need to get some true hiking clothes and shoes/hiking boots.
    Really? You guys planned the proximity of these jobs!!! How nice!! Keep on Truckin'!!
    Love and miss you both..
    Mom and Dad P

    ReplyDelete