Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday =)

Yesterday was rough. Woke up at 5am with stomach pain and was in bed almost all day... weird bug I guess? No it wasn't a hangover!! But thank god I feel so much better today =) I have an interview at 4:45 at a place called BOA which is conveniently located NEXT DOOR to Joanna's restaurant!! It's an asian/mexican restaurant... the owners are two lesbians and the entire staff seems awesome. Jo and I went in there friday night and they recognized her from being new next door hahah of course because she is just so darn good looking. So, I hope it goes well tonight and I can start training this week. Still going to help Scott out a bit here and there, probably not nearly as much as I was doing last week. Jo only has two shifts this week because they are close tomorrow for the holiday so we plan on hiking and maybe doing Scott's wine cellar...the man has more wine than I have ever seen in my life but has no clue what is down there. Betty has gone to New York for at least a week so it's just us and the dog! I think we're gonna cook out tonight too! And we have been throwing ideas back and forth about new destinations, our plans for grad school, careers, oh ya know the typical life choices... I think we're getting somewhere... but it's a secret. Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!!! xoxoxo Love, Rachie

No comments:

Post a Comment