Monday, April 26, 2010

Made it to our first stop =)

All the stress, 9 months of planning and craziness is over!!! All that's left is enjoying our adventure. Such a relief. Pulling out of the city brought up a lot of mixed emotions...which I was starting to worry if I would feel anything at all. But overall, it gave us an unbelievable feeling of excitement!! I know for me it's been a while since i've been this excited about anything so it all feels so right. I said to jo in the car... we're closing such a huge chapter. But then we both thought, we're kind of starting a whole new book. Our lives have been pretty amazing thus far, which makes me think that this next book will be even better. When I think back on my life so far I feel so lucky for everything. So... here we go! Day 1...we're up in Monroe, NY until Thursday just relaxing with family. Lets hope this rainy weather doesn't stick around too much longer. And whoever is reading this right now, I hope you have a great week =) xoxo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment