Thursday, July 08, 2010

Oh my gemini girlfriend

Well after the chain of events the past 3 weeks I finally feel like i've bounced back. I must say though, it was not easy. Dealing with an injury, sickness, and then a death?? I began doubting everything. I had no clue what I was doing or why I was doing it. I wanted to be home with my family and feel sorry for myself forever. I missed my Poppy so much and although he is in a better place now with the love of his life it was really hard talking to him one day and having him be gone the next. After a week of family, lots of tears, and too much booze, I'm sure Joanna can attest that she too is happy I am back. I'll think about Poppy everyday, and although I've never been a very spiritual person I find my own way to talk to him and gram. My thumb is coming along. Still sore but everyone at works helps me out a lot =) My job really is awesome. We've been hanging out with my boss' almost every night and capped it off with an all day barbeque on the fourth of July. It was really fun, despite the downpour in the middle of the day. I've never had off on the fourth so it was cool. Wish Jo was off but she at least spent half the day with us. As Joanna mentioned she has been trying for a couple weeks now to talk me into staying in Denver. She wanted to settle down, go back to school, get married, have a baby.... ya know... all the fears someone at my age has haha. So it was taking me time to try and figure out what I wanted. I really have been leaning towards teaching. I think it would be an awesome and extremely rewarding job. However, the only way that I can commit to something is if I'm passionate about it. And that stupid little acting bug still holds some passion. So until I am at peace with that, I don't think i'll get very far. But then to my surprise..... duh duh dah!!... my little gemini girlfriend changed her mind!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! thank god. All that "figuring out my life" talk was really getting me down haha. So the adventure shall continue. Like she said of course we are going to to get attached to people. But I'm looking at it as all the great people we will get to meet! And the amazing places we will see. If it's going this well so far it can only get better =) We've been pretty responsible thus far so the next leg of the trip we will make even better decisions!! Hope everyone had a good fourth of july weekend. It was great seeing everyone that I did while on the east coast. Hopefully we can both make it home soon. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment