Wednesday, July 07, 2010

hello again

it seems that all my blog entries are continuing to get further and further apart. I've been working a ton, making a lot of money but a lot of my time is spent at the restaurant so I find myself wanting to do other things besides blogging on my time off. I had written an entry a few days ago and it was a damn good one too, but my internet connection knocked out when I tried to post it and it was lost in blogspot history forever. I wrote about how Rach and I went and saw Toy Story 3. It was an absolutely amazingly touching and entertaining movie. I cried. I didn't tear. I cried a lot. Go see it. We also recently saw the new Twilight movie. I don't know why we like them so much but we really really do. Maybe it's all the excessively attractive people running around. We really like going to the movies. Our next movie is going to be Despicable Me. I think its Pixar. It looks hilarious and Pixar is our favorite. It opens Friday and I'm very excited. We've been toying with whether we want to stay in Denver and go back to school here or continue on our adventure. It's hard to leave somewhere you like so much and are already comfortable in but what did we think was going to happen? We'd hate it everywhere and be happy to move on? If we continue, we will get attached to things and people everywhere we go. It's something that we didn't really see coming because we were so concerned with saying goodbye to the things we were already attached to. I don't think it occurred to either of us too much that we would have to prepare ourselves for goodbyes all over again. If we leave, which I am in favor of, it will be at the end of august. At first I was the one who wanted to stay and tried to convince Rachel to feel the same. One night of watching Travel Channel for a few hours because of an unexpected, and I think undeserved, hangover, I'm back in adventure mode and ready so experience everything I can. I think Rach is still trying to determine her route of happiness with the situation. It doesn't help that I made some pretty solid arguments against us leaving. Dug myself a little hole there. But whatever we decide, we'll decide together. If we do leave I'd like to go to Seattle. San Fran was what we were talking about earlier but need to consider the cost of living there is very expensive. We have some research to do and would love imput if anyone has any ideas. Hope everyone is well and everyone should to see the new Toy Story. -lj

No comments:

Post a Comment