Thursday, June 10, 2010

She makes me brave!!

So after hanging out for a bit last night with Jules and Liz (my bosses), Joanna mustered up the courage and told them for me. Of course I was sitting right next to her. She is just better with words sometimes and making things sound nicer. I am so glad she did. They were really really cool about it! If anything they're just sad that we are leaving!!! =) So I keep my job and my friends and now no secrets. Phew...that's a load off. I would have been really upset if it didn't work out. Happy Thursday everyone!! =) Love, Rachie

2 comments:

  1. you guys are the cutest glad you had a good trip xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are having good times !!!

    It's June 12th and you know what day it is? Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite niece.
    Luv, Aunt Jackie

    ReplyDelete