Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A couple other things...

So as the days pass I am becoming closer and closer to the couple that I work for. They befriended Joanna and I instantly and have just been a lot of fun to be around. I love going to work and care about that restaurant a lot for only being there a short time. I have run into a bit of a debacle. We plan on leaving at the end of July, and our new friends have no idea. I want to tell them as our friends but am scared to tell them as my bosses. I don't want to screw them over and want them to know that I will work my butt off for them until we move on but I have scared that then they will just let me go. Honesty is always the best policy, I know, but what do I do? I don't want to lose them as friends. Aye. On a happier note... Jo and I went biking today down to Sloan's Park. It was really pretty. Great few of the mountains and of the city. And Joanna made a little video for you haha so I thought I would post it for ya. Enjoy a good laugh on her =) Love, Rachie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that worked out for you
    Rachel!
    And as for the video.......
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    (can you tell I'm "the mom"?

    ReplyDelete