Saturday, June 19, 2010

Best girlfriend ever!

She's the best girlfriend ever, not the worst!! It was an accident... it's my fault I can't catch haha She is taking amazing care of me. It will be better before we know it. It seems very miniscule in the grand scheme of things. I talked to my Poppy today (my dad's dad) and he has decided to decline any further care for his health. Enough is enough. He has been through a lot in a past almost two years since his wife passed. Although it is painful and extremely sad to let him go, I can only be happy for him to reunite with his wife. My grandfather is one of the most amazing men I have ever known. His smile lights up the room and his sense of humor radiates no matter what the circumstance. He has love and cared for his family his entire life. He has taught me things that I will never forget. I would not be who I am today without his guidance. He fought the good fight but now it is time to go in peace. I wish more than anything that I could be with my family right now, but I know they will be ok. Trying to stay strong sitting home by myself all day. Thinking about them every second. Love you all. *Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment