Friday, May 21, 2010

real life in Denver...take 1

Well I've finally done it. I'm gotten myself one of those job things i've been talking about looking for. It's a this fantastic little italian place a five minute car ride away. I get to wear whatever I want, there are no managers, and the people I work with are absolutely amazing. I had my first training day today. I went really well. The staff who were training me were actually shocked at the questions I was asking them about the menu.... I guess i've been trained well. I trained on the floor as a server tonight and tomorrow I'll train as a host and on sunday I will train for brunch. As for Rachel, we are fingers crossed, waiting to hear from Meade St. I can't imgagine how its not in the bad. Who wouldn't hire her? They'd have to be nuts. I think she'll totally be fine it just might take her a coulple of days longer to land on a good one but she always finds em. I'm no longer financially too worried about it. Hell, if anything I'm worried that the adventure could end here since we both absolutely love Denver. We will see what happends. I LOVE my job. i start officially next week. Good food, great people, good money. What more could i ask for. More to hear about tomorrow after training shift numbr two. I will talk to you all then. lj

No comments:

Post a Comment