Monday, October 17, 2011

Y Adventure

Today will be an adventurous day. Sadly, probably the last adventurous day in Northern California before we leave. Rachel and I are packing our backpacks for our Yosemite adventure this morning. Becca and Brett are on their way to pick us up. We can only stay one night but we're all very very excited. Please excuse my lack of fluidity and imagination with this blog- blogging usually only happens after several cups of coffee and I am functioning only on a few sips.
We'll be staying in a hotel tent- a tent with a wooden frame and canvas walls. I, of course, keep having flashes of bear encounters which is up there with "Joey's Top 5 Fears". When we return tomorrow night, I work everyday until the day we leave, which while stressful, is fiscally necessary. I absolutely promise to do a serious NorCal reflection as well as a briefing on our trip across the country (which is going to be amazing). Today though, I will be busy meeting nature as I've never met her before. I promise not to climb any trees Mom and Dad- at least not too high. ;) lj

No comments:

Post a Comment