Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wiiiiiiiiiiii

So far so good. We're having fun in Buffalo despite the fact that its mid April and its been snowing. We've actually been lying lower than usual which I'm obviously all for. I made traditional Magnetti gravy last night for the family and some friends. (Basically my family's spaghetti with meat sauce). It came out surprisingly delicious. I was nervous because it was my first time cooking it without being under the strict supervision of my mother. Everyone loved it and it felt amazing to bring a piece of my home into this one. The whole house smelled just like mine for a good 5 hours. Tonight we're going out to dinner with Rachel's friend Tim and his girlfriend. Tomorrow we're going out with the family to watch the Sabers fourth playoff game (hockey). During the days we've been playing with the Wii fitness nintendo game. You stand on a board and you work out with different games on the tv screen. The board can sense how well you're doing your workout. The board will then tell you your "fitness age" according to the data it's calculated during a few fitness tests the game puts you through. All the tests have to do with balance. According to the Wii fitness, my physical fitness age is 39 years old. Thirty Nine. I did the test twice to make sure. The second time it said 38. I'm 25! I'm supposed to be at my prime age and this nintendo equipment has scientifically calculated that I'm 14 years older than what I should be. Doesn't it know I get carded for Rated R movies? Actually, come to think of it, I did see a lot of 39 years olds at the finish line of the TRIATHLON I did two years ago. ....stupid game. -lj

1 comment:

  1. Thirty nine???? Wii obviously has never seen
    you play "A Minute to Win it!"

    P.S. Nana would be so proud of you. You
    are now officially a "Magnetti Girl"!

    ReplyDelete